Registration and Fee Information
There are several ways to register:
1) Phone: 1-888-327-2757; select option 2
2) On-line: https://apm.activecommunities.com/ebparks/
3) On-site: please arrive 15-20 minutes early on the first day of the session. This is a first come, first serve basis.
*If you register on-site on the first day of lessons, you may only pay by CHECK. No cash or credit card payments are accepted on-site. There will be NO DISCOUNTS given on-site either.
Registering by phone and on-line closes the Thursday (weekday lessons) or Wednesday (weekend lessons) prior to the first day of each session.
NOTE:If registered participants fail to appear without notice on the first day of each session, their space may be filled by a student on the waiting list. Participants should call the facility’s lifeguard station to request that their space be saved.
IMPORTANT:Participant’s waiver must be completed and submitted to the Head Instructor on the first day of participation during check-in. A valid (dated and signed) waiver is required for each session. Please go to the “Forms” tab to print a waiver.
Adaptive, private/semi-private lessons can only be scheduled by calling the Roberts lifeguard station at 510-544-3157. Registration is based on instructor availability.
Semi-private (2 participants) can be done by phone registration if and only if all participants’ booking information is provided AND all participants are paid at the initial registration.
THERE IS NO PARTIAL SIGN-UPS FOR SEMI-PRIVATE.
- Weekday lessons: $55/session (non-res. 61) * Session 2 fees prorated to $48 due to July Fourth Holiday
- Adaptive or Private Lesson (1 participant): $125
- Semi-Private (2 participants): $75 each
The Regional Parks Foundation provides financial assistance to camilies in need. Click here for an application. Note: It takes a few weeks to process applications, so please leave enough time BEFORE the session you would like to register for when applying for financial assistance.