Employee Form Box
Employee Form Box Index
- Check In Meeting Agenda
- This is an outline of the Lifeguard Check In
- Contact Phone Numbers
- Lifeguard Service Contact Number Sheet
- Important Events/Lifeguard Service Schedule
- These schedules are important for knowing the important dates and events during the 2011 Lifeguard Season.
- PIC Check-In Instructions
- These PIC Check In instructions should help a new new PIC conduct a skill review for returning lifeguards.
- Returning Lifeguard Skill Review Packet
- This skill review packet is to be used when checking off returning lifeguard skills. Lifeguards must complete (1) board run, (1) tube run and (1) CPR (adult, child or infant).
- Returning Lifeguard Tracking Sheet
- The returning lifeguard tracking sheet is useful for tracking your job required tasks. Once you have completed all assignments, turn this form into your head lifeguard.
- Authorization for Consent to Treat a Minor
- This form is required to be filled out by minors and their parents every season. Once complete, please turn in to your Aquatic Supervisor.
- Confidential Data Sheet
- This form is required only if your address has changed within the last year. Once complete, it can be interoffice mailed directly to “Human Resources.”
- Lifeguard Physical Appointment
- Once you complete your physical, you must turn in a completed Lifeguard Physical Appointment form to your Aquatic Supervisor. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
- Request for Work Permit
- If you are a minor, you must turn this form into your school in order to process your work permit. Work permits are required for minors.
- This form should be filled out and turned in with your first timecard. If you are unsure how to fill this form out, consult your parents, guardians, or the IRS.
- Additional Uniform Request Form
- This form is to be filled out by lifeguards wishing to purchase additional uniform items. Please contact your Aquatic Supervisor for the current uniform item prices and then submit this form along with a check made out to East Bay Regional Park District to your Aquatic Supervisor. Your item will generally arrive within 1-2 weeks from the date of ordering.
- Change of Address Form
- If you move during the lifeguard season, please fill out this form and submit it via interoffice envelope to Human Resources.
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up and Authorization
- If you want your pay check directly deposited into your bank account, fill out this form and submit it with your timecard. It generally takes between 1-2 pay periods for this to take effect.
- Hepatitis B Interest Form/Sign Up
- If you are interested in receiving a Hepatitis B vaccination, fill out this form and interoffice it directly to Risk Management. They will contact you to schedule an appointment. If you haven’t already gotten this vaccination, it is a good idea to get it now.
- USLA Membership Form
- This link will direct you to the USLA website. Lifeguards are able to join directly through the website. If the application asks, our chapter is East Bay Regional and our region is Northwest. Current lifeguards should join at the Professional level.